Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we talked about this week.
Things aren’t going great for Revolut
- Revolut insiders reveal the human cost of a fintech unicorn’s wild rise
- Revolut: could allegations of Russian involvement sidetrack a fintech revolution?
- Revolut faces FCA probe over compliance ‘failing’
- Revolut is fighting back after yet more allegations were made against the $1.7 billion fintech unicorn after a week from hell
- Revolut’s culture: the past, present and the future
- Let me set the record straight
G2 Esports funding round, and what it means for the European e-sports scene
- G2 Esports raises $17.3 million in Series A funding round
- An overview of esports and Europe
- Amazing on what sets Berlin apart as an esports city
- Riot Games revamps its European League of Legends esports ecosystem
- Where are the tech entrepreneurs in esports?
Interview with Göran Wågström, founder and CEO of Idka
- AI’s Impact on Society: Utopia or Dystopia? (Berlin, March 13)
- Insurtech Insights Europe 2019 (London, March 19-20)
- America’s cities are running on software from the ’80s
- 7 Days Out (trailer)
- What the hell is a blockchain phone—and do I need one?
The post Tech.eu Podcast #108: More pressure on Revolut; e-sports scene in Europe; (very) old tech around us; blockchain phones; interview with Göran Wågström, founder and CEO of Idka appeared first on Tech.eu.Full article